Any resident who is interested in serving on the Board of Zoning Appeals, Zoning Commission, or one of our Economic Development Boards must complete an application for such position. Click here to view and print. If you have any questions about a position, you can contact Township Administrator Harold Grim at 419-865-9662.

Skip to content